NEW YORK – The Chrysler Group is pulling ahead plans to introduce a pair of concept vehicles from its family of "Millennials," so named for the young, first-time buyers they are designed to appeal to, a top official tells Ward's in an interview here. The Millennials were unwrapped in Detroit in January and include the M80 Dodge pickup concept from a shortened Dakota pickup platform; the Jeep Willys2 (a glimpse into where Wrangler is headed); Jeep Compass, which essentially is a 2-door ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Group Millennials to the Rescue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.