Chrysler Group launches production of the â€™08 Jeep Liberty at its Toledo, OH, North Assembly Plant. The auto maker also says the redesigned Liberty will carry a base price of $20,990, which includes a $660 destination charge. Top-end Liberty Limited models start at $26,785, also including the $660 destination charge. John Plecha, director-Jeep brand marketing and global communications, says the auto maker slashed pricing on the new Liberty an average of $1,000 and added about $1,400 in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Launches Production of â€™08 Jeep Liberty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.