DEL MAR, California, U.S.A. — Dealers last month began receiving DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s PT Cruiser, an all-new crossover vehicle that the U.S. government has classified as a truck. “We haven't had anything like this to be excited about in a long time,” says Bud Liebler, senior vice president and head of global brand marketing for the Chrysler group of DaimlerChrysler AG. The DC plant in Toluca, Mexico, assembles the PT Cruiser and is scheduled to build 120,000 units this year with two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler launches PT Cruiser" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.