Chrysler Group will air long, commercial-type segments on the TiVo service promoting its new ’04 Chrysler Crossfire sports coupe, as part of a wide-ranging deal with the television service. TiVo Inc. is the creator of television services for digital video recorders, and its branded entertainment will allow viewers to instantly request additional information on the vehicle, view video clips or program an upcoming show on the Speedvision channel featuring the Crossfire. Additionally, TiVo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Links With TiVo to Promote Crossfire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.