WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA – Chrysler is contemplating two new technologies debuting on its ’12 SRT-brand high-performance lineup for other models. Adaptive-damping suspension is being considered for “other applications,” while the auto maker also is “looking at expanding” availability of steering-wheel-mounted paddle-shifters, Joe Grace, vehicle line executive-A/B segment and SRT, tells Ward’s at a recent media event here. Of the two, expect the paddle shifters to migrate soonest, likely on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Looks to Go Mainstream With New SRT Technologies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.