Chrysler Group is launching a new, lower-content version of the Pacifica and rolling out a program offering special lease rates on the cross/utility vehicle to employees. The moves should be viewed as a way to broaden Pacifica’s appeal, not an admission the vehicle needs resuscitating, Chrysler marketing executives say. Chrysler introduces a new, lower-content version of Pacifica to entice more buyers. Chrysler now is selling a new P-Code version of the Pacifica as the base ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Lowers Pacifica Content, Employee Lease Rate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.