AUBURN HILLS – Chrysler Group set a high expectation for this year’s fourth annual Matchmaker event held this week, saying it wants to see $100 million in new minority supplier business by the close of next year as a result of the 1-day gathering. “The Matchmaker program is one of our pinnacle programs,” says Jethro Joseph, senior manager-diversity supplier development, noting the $100 million goal could take upwards of a year to consummate, as it requires Tier 1 suppliers to build ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Matchmaker Raises Sites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.