AUBURN HILLS – Riding high on sales success of its rear-wheel-drive LX cars (Chrysler 300 Series and Dodge Magnum), Chrysler Group says it may have to add another plant to assemble future variants of the platform should demand remain high. Chrysler has “interest” in building more variants off the LX platform beyond the 300, Magnum and upcoming Dodge Charger, says Craig Love, vice president of Chrysler’s rear-wheel-drive product team. Chrysler 300C If demand for the current LX ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler May Need Another LX Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.