There is a “good chance” that a high-performance 300M luxury prototype DaimlerChrysler Corp. has been showcasing will become a production car, says Thomas C. Gale, executive vice president for Chrysler product development. “I would like to see it happen,” Mr. Gale says. The car was shown to the public at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance last month and again in New York last week. Mr. Gale says some engineering hurdles have to be cleared before the 300M could go into production. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Mulls Production of 300M Show Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.