DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group names five marketing communications alliances and their member advertising agencies as finalists in the bidding to handle Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep multicultural brand advertising. Making the initial cut are Array (including Footsteps, Admerasia and Hispan/America LLC advertising agencies), Cooperative (including A Partnership Inc., Concept Farm/LaFinica Creativa and PFI Marketing ad agencies) and Global Hue (formerly Don Coleman Advertising and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Names Finalists for Multicultural Ad Account" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.