A deal that will see Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. supply a B-car to Chrysler LLC for South America doesn’t mean Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. is out of the picture, Chrysler says. Chrysler has an agreement with Chery that calls for the China-based auto maker to supply it with small cars. “The Chery relationship is solid,” Chrysler Vice Chairman and President Tom LaSorda tells a news conference to announce the Nissan pact. A Chrysler spokesman calls the Nissan deal an “agreement of opportunity” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler-Nissan Small-Car Pact No Threat to Chery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.