DETROIT – DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group will offer a $2,000 rebate on the ’02 Dodge Durango SUV through February. An official announcement will be made this week. It’s the only incentive Chrysler has launched this year to counter General Motors Corp. GM last week began its “Overdrive” campaign, offering $2,002 back on all ’01 and ’02 models, except Saturn, Saab and Hummer. Chrysler’s current incentive offers, including the successful 0% financing, expire next week. A company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to Offer $2,000 Cash Back on Durango" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.