DETROIT – DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group says it will offer a 5-speed manual transaxle on its ’02 Sebring Convertible GTC. A Chrysler official says the auto maker expects to appeal to a younger demographic with the model, which has been successful as an automatic-only vehicle. The 5-speed transaxle is mated to a 200-hp 2.7L V-6. The Sebring GTC also is available with a 4-speed automatic transmission. Production on the automatic model began this month, with sales launch set for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to Offer Manual Sebring Convertible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642