Chrysler Group is tuning into a new market with the delivery of TV programs on its redesigned minivans and other '08-model family vehicles. The auto maker has reached an exclusive agreement to offer Sirius Backseat TV on the new Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan minivans; Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger sedans; Dodge Magnum cross/utility vehicle; and Jeep Commander and Grand Cherokee SUVs. The deal will enable specially equipped models of those vehicles to receive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to Offer Satellite TV on Selected '08 Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.