WINDSOR, Ont., Canada – Orders will be accepted at month’s end for the ’04 Chrysler Pacifica which celebrated its official production launch here Feb. 7. The last of the first 300 “fast feedback” models that are designated company fleet, durability testing and show cars came out of the body shop today at the Windsor Assembly Plant, and the first models for retail customers followed, says Plant Manager Michael A. Tonietto. Job 1 ceremony marks Chrysler Pacifica production. Next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Pacifica Production Officially Underway" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.