AUBURN HILLS, MI – While Internet dating may be en vogue, the Chrysler Group believes better matches are made in person. That’s the thinking behind the company’s minority supplier Matchmaker program, which provides an opportunity for minority businesses to show their wares to Tier 1 and Chrysler purchasing staffs face to face. For the third year, Chrysler invited select minority businesses to attend a daylong trade fair at the auto maker’s Chrysler Technology Center here. More than 120 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Plays Matchmaker with Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.