Chrysler Group LLC CEO Sergio Marchionne wags a finger at financial analysts, saying their gloom-and-doom projections for the recovering auto maker have been well off base, pointing to a first-quarter operating profit of $143 million. Chrysler remains confident of hitting its 2010 targets of selling 1.6 million vehicles and achieving breakeven or better, he says. Marchionne, who is presenting Fiat Group financial results and the next 5-year plan for the company in Turin, Italy, today, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Posts Q1 Operating Profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.