Chrysler Group reports a 25% increase in sales of certified pre-owned vehicles in 2003. The auto maker says it sold 81,553 units through the program, up from 65,524 units in 2002. Chrysler also reports sales of certified pre-owned vehicles rose 14% in January to 6,655 units, compared with 5,841 units in like-2003. The Chrysler certified program began in March 2002 and set an all-time industry sales record for certified pre-owned vehicles in its first year, when 65,524 units were sold.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Pre-Owned Sales Jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.