Chrysler Group says Richard O. Schaum, executive vice president-product development and quality, will retire effective March 1. Eric Ridenour, currently vice president-premium vehicle product team, will assume Schaum’s duties Feb. 1. Schaum began his career at Chrysler in 1996 as a co-op student and assumed several engineering positions within the company. Chrysler Group President Dieter Zetsche says the company will miss Schaum’s leadership, but adds that Ridenour’s appointment is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Product Development Chief to Retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.