GENEVA – Chrysler Group takes the wraps off its new Chrysler Airflite concept car here that insiders say offers a strong hint at the future design of the replacement for the Chrysler 300M large sedan. The Airflite, built on a shorter version of Chrysler’s upcoming LX rear-wheel-drive platform, is a 4-door sedan with a hatchback – a feature that has become taboo in the U.S. market. The long, tapered roofline, uninterrupted glass and body side forms of Airflite's exterior follow closely in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Provides Hint of Future 300M in Airflite" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.