AUBURN HILLS, MI – Chrysler Group LLC has its eye on the prize, but the auto maker’s top engineer steadfastly is guarding against tunnel vision. Against a backdrop of technological advancement that promises increased speed-to-market and a partnership with Fiat Automobiles SpA that portends significant cost-savings, Scott Kunselman says: “I don’t want to ever get to the point where all I care about is my efficiency and I forget about what the customer gets.” But there will be engineering ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Putting Customer Concerns Ahead of Cost Savings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.