Shop-floor solutions stemming from Fiat Group Automobiles SpA’s World-Class Manufacturing system has generated more than C$600,000 ($607,000) in savings at Chrysler Group LLC’s minivan plant, says a Canadian Auto Workers union official. These efforts are being acknowledged today as Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne, who also heads Italy-based Fiat and implemented Chrysler’s adoption of WCM, visits the plant in Windsor, ON, Canada. WCM emphasizes accountability at every level of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Realizes Six-Figure Savings From Shop-Floor Solutions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.