Chrysler Group recalls 1.2 million ’98-’00 Dodge Caravan and Grand Caravan, Plymouth Voyager and Grand Voyager and Chrysler Town & Country minivans due to an electrical problem with the airbags. Of the 1.2 million vehicles identified, 955,000 were sold in the U.S. The recall covers a defect found in the clock spring that supplies current to the driver’s side airbag, horn and cruise-control system. The clock spring can fail, causing the airbag not to deploy in a crash. There have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Minivans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.