Chrysler Group says it has identified a problem with one of the power-steering system hoses used on 813,000 minivans, forcing it to recall the vehicles. The defect could pose a fire hazard, Chrysler says. Covered under the recall are ’02, ’03 and ’04 Dodge Caravan and Grand Caravan, and Chrysler Voyager and Town & Country models equipped with V-6 engines. The auto maker says one of the hoses that carries power-steering fluid may become weak and crack, causing a fluid leak and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Recalls Minivans and Pickups" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.