The Chrysler Group remains a critical part of DaimlerChrysler AG’s strategy to improve the German auto maker’s profitability and global footprint going forward, says DC Chairman Juergen Schrempp. Chrysler expects products like new Durango to help financial rebound. The U.S. division, which lost $1.1 billion in the second quarter, has a number of challenges it must confront to improve its financial performance, but they are not insurmountable, the auto maker says. Schrempp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Remains Vital To DC, Chairman Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.