Chrysler Group revamps its marketing operations as it prepares to launch a slew of new products in 2004. The auto maker appoints Jeff Bell, currently vice president-Jeep brand marketing, to the post of vice president-Chrysler/Jeep marketing. The reorganization forces the retirement of Tom Marinelli, who heads Chrysler brand marketing. Other changes include the appointment of Julie Roehm, who will assume the position of director-marketing communications. She will oversee all marketing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Revamps Marketing Organization" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.