While the road ahead remains bumpy for Chrysler Group LLC, customers can expect a smoother ride from the ’10 Dodge Ram heavy-duty pickup than from the outgoing model. The Ram 2500 and 3500, available for the first time in crew-cab configuration, features the auto maker’s inaugural application of fluid-filled body mounts. Positioned under the C-pillar, the glycol-filled mounts are supplied by Cooper Standard Automotive and could migrate to other models as Chrysler realigns its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler: Rough Ride Over (For Heavy-Duty Ram Buyers)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.