AUBURN HILLS, MI – Chrysler expects dramatic improvements in launch quality and corresponding reductions in warranty claims, based on early results of a new “real-world” production-vehicle testing protocol. Chrysler has partnered with Roush to conduct extensive, standardized on-road testing of first-run vehicles, reveals Doug Betts, senior vice-president quality. The testing, adapted from a methodology employed by alliance-partner Fiat, is being done at five locations around the country. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler, Roush Partner on Testing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.