Chrysler Group‚Äôs stock of light trucks totaled 424,492 units as of Aug. 31, down nearly 50,000 units from the end of July. Nevertheless, truck sales fell 5% for the month. Through August, Chrysler saw a 13% decline in deliveries of light trucks, compared with the first eight months of 2005. Total Chrysler sales fell 8% for the month and 10% through the first eight months of the year. Total Chrysler inventory was 502,946 vehicles, for a 76-day supply. On the upside, Chrysler 300 sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler‚Äôs August Truck Sales Fall, But Minivans Gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.