Frank J. Ewasyshyn, Chrysler Group's executive vice president-manufacturing, is named the winner of the Professional Engineers Gold Medal by the engineering associations in his native Ontario, Canada. The medal is awarded for technical excellence and outstanding professional leadership. It is Ewasyshynâs third major manufacturing/engineering award this year. In spring, he was inducted into the Shingo Prize Academy, and last summer he received the 2005 Wu Manufacturing Leadership ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chryslerâs Ewasyshyn Earns Third Engineering Honor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.