DETROIT ‚Äď Chrysler Group still isn‚Äôt ready to take no for an answer when it comes to health-care cost reductions and the United Auto Workers union. Speaking to the Automotive Press Assn. here, President and CEO Tom LaSorda says he is disappointed Chrysler and the UAW ‚Äúcouldn‚Äôt find common ground‚ÄĚ when it comes to measures aimed at cutting the auto maker‚Äôs $2.3 billion in annual health-care costs. Chrysler has been pushing for a concessionary deal from the union similar to those given ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler‚Äôs LaSorda Not Giving Up on Health-Care Cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.