DETROIT ‚Äď Just who will buy Chrysler Group‚Äôs new rear-wheel-drive large vehicles when they hit the market in spring 2004? Chrysler has its eye on conquest of import luxury brands, but industry observers say that may be too lofty a goal. According to industry marketing experts, sales of the Chrysler 300 Series and the Dodge Magnum could take volumes from the SUV, light-truck and front-wheel-drive sedan market. ‚ÄúThere will be a variety of different buyers for these vehicles. Some truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler‚Äôs Market for RWD Crosses Segments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.