DETROIT -- The Chrysler Group has Ford Motor Co. clearly in its sites with the creation of a specialty vehicle group and a trio of souped-up entries under the new Performance Vehicle Operations (PVO) banner. There are about 200 engineers from specialty vehicles and motorsports dedicated to the new PVO business unit initially, says Wolfgang Bernhard, Chrysler Group chief operating officer. It is bigger in scale and wider in scope than Ford‚Äôs Specialty Vehicle Engineering team, says Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler‚Äôs Performance Group Has Triplets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.