Chrysler LLC‚Äôs minivan plant in Windsor, ON, Canada, continues its shutdown today, a result of the auto maker‚Äôs third parts shortage in less than one month. A strike by Canadian Auto Workers union members at a nearby TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. site halted production Thursday at the Chrysler plant, home to the auto maker‚Äôs bread-and-butter Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan. The shutdown affects about 4,700 workers, according to Chrysler spokeswoman Michele Tinson. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler‚Äôs Unplanned Shutdown at Minivan Plant Spills Into Weekend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.