DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group says the new ’04 Pacifica luxury sports tourer will begin at $31,230 for a front-wheel drive model. Set to go on sale early this spring, the Pacifica also will be available with all-wheel drive, starting at $32,980. A $680 destination fee is included in both prices. The cross/utility vehicle has a 250-hp, 3.5L engine, three rows of seating (with fold-flat second and third rows), 4-wheel antilock disc brakes and 17-in. aluminum wheels as standard. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Says Pacifica to Base at $31,230" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.