AUBURN HILLS – Although he says Planning Perspectives Inc. does a “good job” with its annual North American Tier 1 supplier survey, Chrysler Group’s supplier quality guru says good results from parts makers, not good relations, are what’s most important. Walukas suggests former Chrysler suppliers have axe to grind. “Relationships are good when results are good, and relationships are not so good when results are not so good. This town is fixated on relationships, and in my mind ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Says Results Important, Not Relationships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.