Chrysler Group bucks the Big Three trend once again, with U.S. sales gaining 8% vs. like-2004 in February on the way to an 11th-straight year-over-year increase. The Chrysler Town & Country registered a 38% increase vs. like-2004, while the Chrysler 300 Series sedan and Dodge Magnum wagon posted 25% and 4% gains, respectively, over January’s tally, for a cumulative total of 17,913 deliveries. Grand Cherokee continues to lag 2004. Chrysler set an all-time sales record during the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Sees February Gain; Grand Cherokee Still Trails Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.