The last of the U.S. auto makers to complete its third-quarter production planning, Chrysler LLC is slating 466,600 cars and trucks for completion in July-September, 4.3% more than Ward’s earlier forecast of 447,000. Related document: North America Production Schedule Q3 – June 2008 – Revised Although the new figure is 12.4% less than the 532,900 vehicles it built in like-2007, Chrysler may find it difficult even to achieve the lower volume given growing concerns about weakening U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Sets Q3 Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.