FRANKFURT – Rumors Chrysler Group plans to conduct a major shakeup of its sales and marketing forces in the U.S. and slash additional white-collar jobs are unfounded, says the auto maker’s CEO. In a meeting with reporters at the auto show here, Chrysler CEO Dieter Zetsche says there are no plans for a major revamp or job cuts at the auto maker. He says the reported meetings taking in place in Stuttgart are not to discuss changes at Chrysler. He says DaimlerChrysler AG ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Shakeup Rumors Shot Down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.