AUBURN HILLS – As Chrysler Group Chief Operating Officer Wolfgang Bernhard prepares for his move to Mercedes-Benz on May 1, the auto maker is shifting responsibilities for its SRT performance-vehicle development group. SRT, originally dubbed PVO, now falls under the control of Chrysler Group product-development chief Eric Ridenour and marketing head Joe Eberhardt, Bernhard says. ’04 Dodge Ram SRT-10 “Those two guys will be the guys who are in charge of holding the hands over this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Shifts SRT Control" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.