LAS VEGAS – Chrysler Group will revive the Challenger marque in January when it unveils a “muscle coupe” at the 2006 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The concept car will be based on a modified version of the LX platform that supports another iconic nameplate, the Dodge Charger, Chrysler says at a media preview of its auto show lineup here. The Challenger will have a 116-in. (295-cm) wheelbase, 4 ins. (10 cm) shorter than the Charger. Dodge Challenger concept Under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to Show Dodge Challenger Concept in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.