The fruits of Chrysler Group's recent $210 million investment into its Saltillo Assembly Plant in Mexico reaches full bloom as the auto maker celebrates Job One of the new heavy-duty Dodge Ram Mega Cab. The Mega Cab is the fourth body style to roll off Saltillo's line, following the Ram SRT-10 performance truck and the 2500 and 3500 regular cab and Quad Cab Ram Heavy Duty pickups. Dodge says the Mega Cab is its first crew cab model and it boasts the most interior space of any fullsize ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Starts Dodge Mega Cab Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.