AUBURN HILLS, MI - For the nearsighted, or those simply eying a Chrysler Group vehicle and uttering the classic question, “That thing got a Hemi?” the company's got help: The Hemi Badge is getting bigger. All '06 Dodge and Jeep vehicles powered by the overwhelmingly popular Hemi V-8 will wear prominent new “Hemi” exterior badges roughly twice the size of the current emblem, says Burke Brown, chief engineer-Chrysler 300 and Dodge Magnum. '06 Charger flaunts new, up-sized Hemi badge. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Super-Sizing Hemi Badge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.