DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler Group names Darryl R. Jackson as vice president-Great Lakes Business Center, replacing Steven J. Landry, who will fill the void left by Jackson as vice president-Dodge marketing. Both appointments are effective Sept. 1. Jackson has been with the auto maker since 1992 and held various positions within finance, controlling and global marketing departments. He now will be responsible for all field sales and service activities within the Great Lakes region and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Switches Executive Positions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.