Chrysler Group LLC takes full ownership of the Global Engine Mfg. Alliance it established four years ago with Mitsubishi Motors Corp. and Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. Chrysler, newly emerged from bankruptcy and now under the wing of Italian auto maker Fiat Auto Group, does not disclose terms of the buyout. Inquiries to the U.S. Department of Treasury, which must approve major cash outlays by the auto maker in accordance with its taxpayer loans, were not immediately returned. First announced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Takes Over GEMA Engine Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.