The queen of domestication is teaming up with the Chrysler brand to take a road trip through some of the best travel spots in the U.S. DaimlerChrysler’s Chrysler brand and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia have developed a marketing alliance that will feature exclusively Chrysler brand products in the new “Road Trips’ travel section of Martha Stewart Living magazine. The pact calls for the “Road Trip” contents to be used on Martha Stewart’s radio and television programs. A special ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Teams Up With Martha Stewart" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.