Any thoughts Chrysler Group LLC might ultimately become an unwanted stepchild of Fiat Automobiles Group – similar to its status during the final days of DaimlerChrysler AG – are dispelled under the Italian auto maker's new 5-year plan revealed today. Chrysler will play a big role in the newly restructured Fiat's near-term future, as Sergio Marchionne, CEO of both companies, looks to build a buffed-up, more internationally competitive entity between now and 2014. In addition to supplying ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Tightly Woven Into Fiat's 5-Year Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.