AUBURN HILLS – Chrysler Group says it is moving closer to making a decision on the fate of its proposed Toledo, OH, manufacturing plant. The auto maker over the next few weeks plans to complete a review of supplier proposals for managing certain operations at the plant, including the paint and body shops. (See related story: Supplier List Narrowed For Toledo) A final decision on which suppliers will be given the contracts and exactly what vehicle will be built at the plant is expected in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Toledo Decision in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.