Chrysler Group by fall expects to have settled on plans for its Toledo, OH, assembly plant that will partially be owned and operated by suppliers, and contracts with the major players must be in place by year-end, top officials say. “Probably by the fall, we’ll know what our future plans are there,” says Thomas LaSorda, executive vice president-manufacturing. “And the major supplier partnerships need to be signed by the end of the year.” The major players are the three or four each who ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Toledo Plans Proceeding Quickly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.