The North American auto industry’s fourth-quarter production plans take a hit, as Chrysler Group planners trim 23,500 cars and trucks from the company’s November-December output roster. Chrysler 300C The October estimate is down 200 units from where it stood last week. (See related data: Ward’s North American Production Schedule Update) Revised plans have 632,100 vehicles leaving Chrysler’s North American assembly plants in October-December, a drop from 655,800 a week ago, but still ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Trims November-December Output Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.